Health Query

I am having vaginal itching for past two months. I consult a doctor here she gave me drez v cream and intracazanole medicine. But itching doesn't stop. I don't know what is the diagnosis.

Dr.Redwan Zubayar Riad

General physician

1 Year of Experience

Yes. As you know there is confusion in diagnosis. This needs a detailed examination and if required it needs a swab test. To corelate further.

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors.

Posted anonymously

Treatment Enquiry

Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details